Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Resolutions...

Usually new year resolutions are made before the year. As for me its ongoing. Adapting to change, evolving through experiences. But what I aim for will mostly be the same, getting there is another question. So far what I have established:

1) Get a Job
2) Expand social circle
3) Have more passion in what I do
4) Be more focused, mature and directed in life
5) Only start something that I know I will follow through
6) Have more patience
7) Listen more, and never to act by judgment of emotions
8) "Delete" bad traits, build on better and good traits
9) Be that better person

Despite all these new year resolutions, one thing that will never change, is me. I am who I am. Same old character, but improved and better. I believe everything in life happens for a reason. So will I not only celebrate it, but cherish every moment of it. Do what I have never done before, see things I have never seen, explore and taste this beauty we have around us, thats life. Thats how we justify ourselves and the things we do. We do it because we want to, because we feel like it, not because we can or not or because everyone is doing it. Through the years, thats what I have been thought, and I have someone dear to me to thank for, all though it took me a while to realise it and never seem to show. You are that zest and spice in my life. Thats where I want to be..

More to come :D

No comments: