Monday, January 7, 2008

Bueno Sera!~

The words that greet you as you enter boutiques along via Montenapolena(?) and via Della Spiga, Italy's most sacred fashion streets, not to mention expensive. Although sale is on now, yes Milan, but I did not really find anything I wanted. When I did, no sizes.. what luck. All the luxurious brands you can think of.. And I'm leaving Milan empty handed, apart from bitter sweet memories. Plus lousy trip planning, wrong day in the wrong place. Recall my days in Florence.. beautiful but could have done more. There are, however, beautiful parts of the city itself. The "Duomo", and a church not far from the Piazza that houses the famous last supper painting. I was very intrigued by Milan's captivating beauty. The buildings, the history, the people, and the fashion... Still wished I got something tho..

fear not, I have another 4-ish days in Italy. Rest assured I wont be empty handed..

Quote of the day: Life is too short.. savor each moment, even by yourself.. Best things in life come unexpectedly (will have an entry about this one day I hope.. :S)..

mood: sick of pasta.. and feeling forgotten~

Link: Milan, Italy

No comments: