Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Carpe Diem!~

An evening walk in Florence, full of people, full of life, despite the shops closed on new years day is indeed an amazing feat. Its that romantic place everyone has been talking about, it was just near perfect as I gaze down the Arno river, looking through the scenes on Ponte Vecchio, with sweet guitar music on the background.. Italian style.. would have been perfect if I had my someone to savor the moment with.. Thus as the sun set, into streets lighted up with Christmas lights.. no shops open apart from cafes` and gelaterias.. that was my first day of the new dawn.

Ah.. Firenze, I shall return. Maybe not in the cold winter.. Tomorrow Venice..

Finally, I took that step and joined facebook. Yes I'm a facebook virgin no more... Add me @ ronald.adrian@gmail.com

No comments: