Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Balik Kampung!~

Has it ended? It just felt surreal. I WAS in Italy.. wished I had more!. Always have seconds.. :D Anyways coming back here feels good, although hot, humid and busy.. We moved up last time I was here from the 7th to the 31st. Can see more of the city now. Makes me miss my garden tho.. lying and rolling in the grass, drinking what ever I fancy, cooking or BBQ'ing. Ahh NZ life. But thigns have changed, I feel the urge to get out and do something about my life. I know, I should start working soon, once I get everything sorted. My aim: UK!.. for a lot of reasons.

Meanwhile, I have every right to shop now, to regain what is lost, and start anew. New clothes, new image perhaps, new accessories (if any), shoes bags, gadgets etc etc.. even with new views in life. But above all that, I am the same old. Doing things to make me better. And doing things to make my dreams a reality..

You coming?

No comments: