Sunday, January 6, 2008

Meeting Casanova, the Phantom, Juliet, Romeo, El Capitan.... gorgeous italian flair!~

From the beauty of Tuscany, Firenze.. then the captivating sight of Venezia. beauty I can only imagine before I got here. Seen in books, admired in films, heard by many. But alas, with my own two feet, I breathe the lustrous venitian air. 2days is definately not enough. Home to the gondola, water buses and taxi's and gorgeous Murano glass and venitian mask. It was like a dream.. although reserving that romantic punting atmosphere for that special moment. The food, the people, the island, the love, is worth every breath. Venizia, I bid farewell but I shall return my love.. I shall return..

Link: Venice, Italy

Ah, also not forgetting my visit to Maranello, home of the prancing horse :D Its like Mecca to me..

No comments: