Thursday, August 30, 2007

dAy zErO - FiNnALLy hErE

Finally and update!! Been busy going around doing stuff and did not really had the chance for an update :)

First off, KL was great. Spent most of my time with Pei and Seong. Damn fun wei.. love their companies.. these are the friends I really love to hang out with. Sorry Pei, made u walk a lot!! hahah Stop complaining. :P Seong, still got stock ah??

To begin with, my luggage was overweight :S I had 2 check in.. one carry on.. a laptop bag.. and "Friday".. If only "Friday" could help carry some. :/

Arrive Sunday morning. Whoa damn hot and I was last to go through customs.. Stupid passport!! @##@$%$&*$%@@#$!~ whats with Malaysian passports? Seriously?? But its all good, Im changing mine soon muahhhaha...

When I finally got out, had to go through baggage check.. the officers were wondering why I have women clothings :s Long story but they were nice.. Then there was the train.. took me 20 mins t figure out how to buy a ticket as it was automated. You get it from a machine that is all in Jap. Got on train..to Tennoji Station, then from that take another train on the Kanjo Loop line to go to Kyobashi. From Kyobashi, to Min's stop, Konoieke-shinden station. Not bad, had to lug about 50kgs of luggage around in the heat (50kg in total with cabin, laptop 11kg's backpack 15kgs, KL never checks). Oh reached there.. i asked a girl for directions.. she answered me back in English.. haha cuz she studied in LA before. Darn.. pai seh.. she probably thought my jap is crap.

oK here is where the story starts, I got hui mins written address.. then from the pictures sent to her by email of her apartment.. I manage to get it on google earth.. It was exactly that and Hui min said it was correct.. but NO... she was in another apartment.. bot the one I found on google earth. I kncked the door to #205, waited no asnwer.. then after about 20 mins this groggy just-woke-up jap dude answered.. I was like f#rk :S Sure enough I got the wrong place..

The thing is.. i was supposed to arrive Monday. But i rescheduled my flights a day earlier.. to surprise her.. Lucky enough, the Jap dude was nice enough to show me to another apartment #107. This is where i met Paul Johnson. Form OZ and working at the same company as Min. Hah.. He knew where I was supposed to go.. sort of. Cuz he knew were other "gaijins" that working with the company stayed. He took me there as he had a car ('07 Forester STI summore!).. it was totally in the opposite direction of the google earth map I did. Ringed the bell, no one answered. Ringed a few times.. Mins answered and she just woke up.. It took her a few minutes to click to realise it was me.. so unload luggage. And then first thing first... kena nagged for ngak-ing her and coming a day earlier.. and also wasting her effort of drawing maps and instructions of how to get here when I supposedly arrive the day after.. sorry babe Afterall, she was happy to see me. So was I.

After I settled in, Min and I went to Tenjinbashisuji-shopping street. It literally is a long shopping street like Petaling st, but better.. and longer. Spans about 3kms A lot of intersting things. Had lunch there..

The next day, Min had work, so I went to Den Den Town, where they sell all electrical and electronic appliances. The whole area is like that, not just a building. There are stores and stroes litreally selling hardwares, gadgets, appliacnes etc.. even has a few Anime shops.. i mean 5 story high shops selling just anime stuff.. and a Gundam building. 5 stories of pure gundam goodness.. Man.. Love it.. Met Min for lunch, went to this Sushi place near her work. yummm.. sushi the way Japs make it.. hahah Then I went to Umeda for a while. chicks everywhere.. :D We had beef fried with eggs for dinner. Meat here is damn ex man! For like a few pieces of beef is already $15 bucks. Seafood is cheap. Maybe thats why people eat out.. save time and money. Seriously, poeple overwork here, esp on salary summore, no OT bonuses. Mins work time for now is usually 9am till about 830pm. But uts expected to be normal when they finish at 11pm... too much!~

Tuesday, walked min to work as usual, then went back to Den Den town again to get some speakers.. a dvd player and some other small household stuff.. Electronics here are damn cheap... seriously.. esp Plasma TV's and LCD's. I saw a 50" Plasma for about 2000 nzd. man.. Came home after lugging a huge box of speakers. :P Cooked dinner.. Had chicken stew, yumm. Been walking too much.. damn tiring and the only time I can spend time with min is around 8pm to about 12am.. then bed time di. And i fell asleep a few times while watching dvd. Sorry min, I know im supposed to teman you and our times together is limited and precious.. but I was just really tired.

Wednesday, morning walk to office :D then went to Umeda to change some currencies.. where I got lost ahhaha silly me. Then went back to tenjinbashi-suji shopping area to get this cow floor mat that minsaw the other day that she really wanted. And I tapaued pearls.. Also went to den den town to get some gadgets and household items. I should go to more places than just these few lolz Was expecting min and her Scottish colleague for dinner, so cooked more stew and brown noodles. yummm.. but they came home around 9ish.. so Laura decided to have dinner at her own place. 2 doors away nia :P Spend the rest of the evening with min, and she was telling me jokes sent by Mich. I fell asleep, halfway through the last joke about the this guys that called up the operator asking a lot of silly IT questions.. again, min wasn't happy, Sorry darling, I really was tired.

Thursday, walked min to work :D then went to find the upper-class 100Y store. Couldn't find it. So came home to do some uni work and clean up the place, rest and do some laundry. Didn't want to go out cuz I didn't want to be too tired again, so I can spend proper nights with min without end up argue-in cuz i fell asleep.. :) Lets hope it works...Plus there was a thunder storm today so didn't want to walk around in the rain. :P

haha anyways.. photos coming up soon. Have gone out at night for night pictures. Will get some soon :P

Thinking of where to go next and in the weekend?? hmmm

My Home for the next 3 weeks

No comments: