Friday, August 17, 2007

dAy oNe

First day since you're gone. I feel this sudden emptiness, maybe because I'm so used to having you around. Wouldn't you be bored? Too much if me is not good perhaps? but too little is far worse. Sometimes I take you for granted. But I learn to appreciate you ever more. Amazing it is that you were just here in my arms the day before, now gone.

Sent you off yesterday, and been tracking your flight journey online. Was happy to see you in Singapore. Happy for you. Then you left to Osaka, got all your details and you arrived in Osaka, 8:24am (Japan time). But I have not heard for you since.. I hope they didn't kidnap you and sell you off.. hard for me to find you later! Im sure you arrived safely, cant wait to hear from you. Call soon.

Hence, this blog is dedicated to you my love, for times when we are apart, separated by distance. This is who I am, this is what we are, you and me.


Welcome to my world..


p/s: got your email :)

No comments: