Wednesday, August 22, 2007

dAy SiX

Doing report, taking a break and came upon these jokes (1:50am)

Woman asks Man "What would you do if I die?"

Woman: Would you get married again?
Man: Definitely not!
Woman: Why not -- don't you like being married?
Man: Of course I do.
Woman: Then why wouldn't you remarry?
Man: Okay, I'd get married again.
Woman: You would? *With a hurtful look on her face*
Man: *audible groan*
Woman: Would you sleep with her in our bed?
Man: Where else would we sleep?
Woman: Would you put away my pictures, and replace them with pictures of her?
Man: That would seem like the proper thing to do.
Woman: And would you let her use my golf clubs?
Man: She can't use them -- she's left-handed.
Woman: *silence*
Man: Sh*t.


Two for the Accountants:

Q: Why do accountants make good lovers?
A: They're great with figures


How accountants do it...


Accountants do it by the book.
Accountants do it within budget.
Accountants do it to the bottom line.
Accountants do it with double entries.
Accountants do it between spreadsheets.
Accountants are Certified to do it in Public.
Accountants do it without losing their balance


and one for the lawyers :P sorry babe

Q: Why was the lawyer skimming the Bible right before he died?
A: He was looking for loopholes!


UNI IS DONE!~
(2:15pm @ vault)

woOt!~ holidays are here. In vault now printing stuff i need to bring for my trip tomorrow. See you babe in a few days! Can't wait. I'm excited to go but also feeling that I shouldn't go or don't want to go because i know I have to come back :S. Sad but true. YaY, I'm going!~ There are still a few things I need to do before I go, little errands such as changing some currency at least and packing etc. Speaking of packing.. I'm not progressive. :/ How ah? Kau dim later.

I know its pathetic but I'm printing some maps :P Like here is one I found on Google earth. Managed to find Min's new apartment. Figured it out from pictures sent through to her by email, not address. Smart yeah? Smart..


Have to remember to bring all I need :S and what I need to do while stopping in KL. Sounds hectic!~

Anyways, 2 more chicks that came across to mind. Kirsten Kreuk and Alizee Jacotey, damn chun french chick. Nik and Morris mentioned to me :P If I ever resurrect, I wanna be an Italian. Here you go ladies and gentlemen..

Alizee Jacotey



Kirsten Kreuk


Gorgeous aren't they? I think Alizee is. :D hmm Top 5 shuffling around? :/

No comments: