Saturday, August 18, 2007

dAy tWo

Yess! got my blog layout sorted, well almost! Just need to add some touches here and there and it should be good as gold. I finally have my own dot com now. www.ronaldadrian.com which basically links back to my blog.

Had lunch with family with some uncles and aunty's at one of the uncle's place. Mom made umai, yumm.. miss her cooking. yess yess fat and happy! Bweks!~ I had this sudden feeling that I needed to work out. Maybe I should start one soon. Nothing extensive, just simple workout that I picked up from my younger athletic days. I should keep myself fit, you never know when you need that extra energy :P

There's so many things I can do now and yeah, I don't know where to begin. Its good in a way that I have time to myself, but at times I kinda miss doing errands. Even if its running around driving, its the presence that matters. Although occupied with things to do, its still spending time. Taking things for granted? Perhaps. I wish I could take back the time where I never gave you all the attention you wanted and needed. Oh well, we shall look forward :)

Stay comfy in your new life babe!

MuaksSs

Feeling: Nostalgic
Mood: Sleepy
Craving: Bak Kut Teh
Coutdown: 9 days


TRAMP DINNER (Blogged @ 10:15pm)

Went to the tramp restaurant for dinner with my whole family and Ah Boo as sis came up for the week end. what can i say.. unique experience BUT not worth the money. Food is average and the ride was horrible.. just turn the tramp route 4 times.. service was slow.. and I wanted lamb shank but they ran out because our tables were the last to be served. So i had fish of the day, some flat fish. I asked the chinese waitress.. she don't know. Looks like Sole fish. If I had lamb shank it could have been better. But highlight of the night, Tramp hitting a parked car! lol what an experience.. because the tramp suddenly stop.. like crash stop. Wasn't the Tramp's fault but the car was illegally parked. Was in front of Little India. Whats ironic about it is that the car's plate is "hooked", I guess it just got hooked by the Tramp. Kena towed, fined and has to pay for damage on the Tramp. haha Oh well.. that made my day!

Noticed three new places I should go, a Spanish restaurant "Maitea Maison", a cafe called "The Benjamin" and a pub called "Saints and Sinners" (Not sure if it was called this but its the same pub I went with my Darling a while ago with Liezl to watch this live band playing , off the square and next to the "X" Backpackers). Interesting and they looked good from the outside. Worth a try and both the cafe and Spanish restaurant is located in the Cathedral Junction, that funny indoor place that the Tramp stops and goes through, near the square.

Tramp Restaurant rating: 3/10

Fish of the day



Venison



The Accident



No comments: