Tuesday, December 11, 2007

dAyS aRe NuMbEreD!~

Once upon a time, I couldn't walk. Not to mention stand yet, but I learned to stand. Then a step at a time, I thought myself to walk. I walked faster, eventually thought myself to run. Ah such freedom it gives me. But as my mind grew, I now come back to that point in life, where I just thought myself to stand again. Now on my own, I have to learn to walk for that life I wanted..

Deep eh? Just a glimpse of what complicated mind I have at times. There is more but I shall not get into that. A lot has happened since my liberation.. Now as I taste the sweetness of freedom, reality sinks back in. Ive graduated, nothing that great.. just a small achievement where I can pat myself on me back. Welcome to that "next" stage in life.. (somehow that "previously.. on heroes" comes to mind).. this is where I will shine.. living the dream I want, an ideal, not just for me, but and ideal dream that involves people around me, people dear to me..

But my days are numbered.. I'll be off again, leaving life back at home and traveling. First Italy.. then Japan for that sweet reunion.. (awww..) Many days has gone, many months passed. Soon babe, soon :)

11 days left, ill be across the globe.. whee!~

p/s: I need a camera..

No comments: