Friday, March 28, 2008

Apologize...

Its been a while. Despite the abundance of time I have, yet my blog is not going anywhere. Much has happened, thoughts, feelings, events.. but most of the time they just dwell somewhere in my thick head..

Left wonderful Tokyo, and now back in Osaka. It just seems to quick. I loved Tokyo.. there is always something happening anytime, anywhere. But reality sinks in, have to go where life takes me. Speaking of life, nothing beasts the frustration and pressures of not being able to achive and do what I want. Yes, I admit I'm stagnant.. but its not as if I'm not trying. Call it procastination or whatsoever but time's running out. But soon enough :) Okay enough about my boring downside..

On the brighter side of news, LoL news caster wanna be... As many millions that fell in love with "apologize", Ive searched you tube for various versions of the song. I've found a few.. Dont forget to hit the pause or stop buttom on my music player ;)

Boombox accoustic version:


Accoustic versions:




My personal favorite:


Until then, Enjoy!~

1 comment:

RacheL aL. said...

eh? didn't notice ur blog link in face book! i'll link u up ya? hehehe! whether its a yes or not i'll still link u up hahaha!