Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Riwayatku di persimpangan detik detik masa..

I hope the malay title makes sense. Was just reminiscing on old times, back in the days when we were younger.. particularly when I was in primary school. Countless fond memories.. and things we go through. Although it was short lived, there were some of my best memories there. yes I admit I was an ass back then.. At such a young age, I was already exposed t this thing called "image". Didn't think I did a good job back then, but I just hope I have changed for the better. Its been 12 years, and when I look back. I can sill remember vividly the events that occured, people I met, and how they sound like then, facial expressions, habits, characters.. but bad at names. I remember the corridors, the teachers, class rooms with that metal bar up top supporting the ceiling, how the best room was the computer room cuz it had aircond, and how i spoilt a few computers because I was doing things I was not supposed to do. The KH room at the back.. also our music room.. and the green melodian, some had blue.. the ping pong area at the back, smith's corner. Taman alan & manusia which was like a small garden full of weeds.. the prominent carpark in front.. and most of all, the "canteen" where the makcik and pakcik sells their food on the ping pong table.. and because I was one of the earliest to be in school and one of the latest to go home, got free left overs sometimes.. and how i use to ride the Bas Sekolah to Laura's place.. if I didnt wanna go home.

Ahh.. those times.. I hoe most of you sri mawarians remember because believe it or not, those memories are what shaped me today, well partly. But does add some sort of value in my upbringing. Now with the past I shall look vividly into the future..

Excuse the darn pics.. I look weird.. Can't even stand properly!~

No comments: